29 piece collection of overglaze china paints, brushes, mediums, tools, all in one beautifully packaged boxed set. End your search for what you need to start china painting or to refresh you porcelain painting supplies. This 29 piece collection is packed with the high quality materials that I use for my work as a porcelain artist and teacher. And it ships free to the US. You will receive:
- 9 vials of china paint in Dark Red, Yellow Red, Yellow Ochre, Mixing Yellow, Black, Moss Green, Shading Green, Cerulean, and Pink Violet of Iron. Each chosen for their mixability and ease of use. Generous 2 drams of each color.
- 5 china painting brushes 1 - kazan squirrel quill scroller/liner, 1 - #6 kazan squirrel quill shader, 1 of each squirrel/synthetic blend square shaders sizes 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8".
- 2.5 ounce bottle of closed/drying painting medium oil based
- 1/2 ounce bottle of pen oil (mix with your premixed paints on your palette)
- 1 covered ceramic painting medium well
- 1 doubled ended wipe out tool
- 1 6" flexible palette knife
- 1 premium pen nib holder with cap
- 1 titanium gold zebra fine pen nib
- 1 Stabilo all black pencil
- 1 square china silk
- 5 chem wipe brush blotters
- 1 6"X6" ceramic tile
Comes wrapped up in a fabulous pink gift box complete with a ribbon. There are a limited number of these kits that will be available. The paint collection and brushes can be purchased separately.
Often times beginner painters will start out with hand me down paints and brushes that might be decades old. Some of those older paints can't handle a hot fire and can be very gritty making them much harder to work with. A damaged used brush can make learning impossible. All of the paints and brushes I sell are brand new, fresh, and clean. They are the same ones I use as a porcelain artist. Start out with great supplies and make it easier on yourself.
All of the china paints offered for sale on this site must be kiln fired to fuse the paint into the porcelain glaze. Mix with your preferred paint mixing medium to desired paint consistency. Always wear a dust mask while mixing your loose china paint powder.
Ships USPS Priority Mail absolutely free to US only. I only offer the supplies that I actually use as a porcelain artist.